Download FPS Unlocker
Are you a hard-core gamer but still struggling with the frame limiter problem? It is time to get rid of this frustration with a newly-launched open-source software – FPS Unlocker.
Download Roblox FPS unlocker now and multiply your frames per second by many times. It is launched to sort out your frame limiter issue.
So, what are you waiting for now?
Get free Roblox FPS Unlocker without thinking twice and take your gaming experience to the next level.
Roblox FPS Unlocker version 4.3
- Fixed unlocking Roblox’s Windows 10 store app
- Added “Unlock Roblox Player” option
Roblox FPS Unlocker version 4.2
- Fixed unlocking Roblox Studio
- Attempted to reduce common error messages
- Added advanced options (“Use Silent Errors” and “Use Console Errors”)
Roblox FPS Unlocker version 4.1.1
- Updated for Roblox update
Roblox FPS Unlocker version 4.1
- Attempted to reduce “Failed to get process base!” errors
- Added “Check for Updates” setting
- Improved FAQ (see README.md)
Roblox FPS Unlocker version 4.0
- Roblox FPS Unlocker no longer requires a DLL! This means a few (mostly good) things:
- Roblox can no longer detect RFU via their DLL injection detection as done in the past
- No DLL means no DLL injector. This removes the dependency for Blackbone (which was causing some to be banned from games like Fortnite) and should greatly reduce the amount of false detections by anti-virus software (yay!)
- The option to toggle VSync has been removed due to its difficulty to implement externally (i.e. without injecting a DLL)
- RFU no longer requires Roblox to be using D3D11 to run
- Added support for 64-bit versions of Roblox (specifically 64-bit Studio)
- Added support for Roblox Windows 10 edition
- RFU will now reset the FPS cap of attached processes to 60 upon exit